Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 1995 10:55:29 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        chuckr@eng.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        asolberg@success.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any UPS software avail???

Chuck Robey stands accused of saying:
> > Is anyone out there using a UPS with FreeBSD???
> >
> > If so, any software available???
>
> There's a bunch of us have discussed this, we have a framework, I don't
> know who'll do it first.  I won't until the end of the semester, which is
> too bad, I'd like to do it.  I have an APS-700 unit, there's other makes
> and models been discussed.

Just to advertise 8)  The discussion is being run courtesy of
majordomo@glock.com; send mail saying "subscribe ups-devel" if you want
to join in.

> >   Andrew Solberg, asolberg@mycrowynn.com
> Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu, I run FreeBSD-current on n3lxx + Journey2

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[