Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:20:34 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-15?Q?=D8ystein_Andreassen?= <oystein.andreassen@systec.no>
To:        "'Wilko Bulte'" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Problem with MyLex KZPAC PCI RAID controller

(If I'm posting this wrong, kick me or something... I'm kinda new to =
this..
:)

If it helps, the controller firmware is 2.70 (Latest I found on
www.compaq.com). The config prog for both DOS and Alpha reports that =
this is
the firmware version.

I found an article on FreeBSD.org
(http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/4-STABLE/installation/alpha/trouble.htm=
l#Q4
.3.21.), but I can't seem to find the place where I set the geometry =
mode,
so I can't test this... :(

=D8ystein