Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:55:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Manuel Hendel" <Manuel.Hendel@easygolucky.de>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions " <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache+mod_ssl-1.3.23+2.8.7 - SSLEngine problems

I got the above mentioned apache and modssl installed. I haven't done any
changes to the httpd.conf regarding the SSL stuff. I just configured a
VirtualHost.

/usr/local/etc/apache/host.domain.xy
<VirtualHost ip:443>
        ServerName host.domain.xy
        ServerAdmin webmaster@host.domain.xy
        DocumentRoot /usr/local/squirrelmail
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
        SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/apache/ssl.key/server.key
</VirtualHost>

When I do a apachectl configtest I get the following error message.

he0:/usr/local/etc/postfix$ apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 5 of /usr/local/etc/apache/host.domain.xy:
Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
he0:/usr/local/etc/postfix$

Thanks for any help,
Manuel