Date:      Thu, 09 Jul 1998 06:29:03 -0400
From:      Stephen Derdau <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>
Cc:        "Johnatan M. Bresler" <postmaster@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I don't think they expire....
If mail is sent to the address and bounces back a few times they will
take it off the list I believe.
If that didn't happen then I would say something happened
on their end .
Hope this helps

Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Today's night I lost all of my subscriptions
> to all mailing lists except cvs-all-digest.
>
> I had a couple of local aliases subscribed to various lists.
>
> For example, FreeBSD-questions@ucb.crimea.ua was subscribed
> to FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, etc.
>
> Do the FreeBSD mailing lists have expiration?
> I dodn't noticed any subscription conformation.
> Or maybe it was a fault on hub.freebsd.org?
> Why my subscriptions was totally unsubscribed?
>
> Now I re-subscribed under my real name...
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA of the
> ru@ucb.crimea.ua        United Commercial Bank
> +380.652.247.647        Simferopol, Ukraine
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
> http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age

/SD
	FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE #0: Sat Jun 27 15:11:12 EDT 1998
**http://www.freebsd.org/search.html "Alot of answers found here see
FAQ's"**
***** FreeBSD IT's HARD TO BELIEVE IT IS FREE ! http://www.FreeBSD.org
*****