Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:26:37 -0700
From:      Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IDE Zip drive, challenge!

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:02:19 -0600 (MDT)
 Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com> wrote:

 > > ...This is precicely why NetBSD's ATAPI code uses the SCSI disk and cdrom
 > > drivers; in fact, most of the command sending and error recovery code,
 > > as well as the cores of the drivers, is shared between SCSI and ATAPI.
 > >
 > > You may want to take a look at how we did it, to get ideas.
 >
 > Make the CVS tree available so it's much easier to see how/why it was
 > done in NetBSD. :) :) :)

Given my previous two comments on this topic (that were posted to this
list), I guess that you're just going out of your way to be a jerk.

In any case, the commit messages are archived on a public mailing list,
and the source is, of course, available on {ftp,sup}.netbsd.org, and
their mirrors.

NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 415 604 0935