Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:52:13 -0500
From:      "Ne'Bahn" <ne.bahn@gmail.com>
To:        "UNIX - Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need help...

Hi list, I recently installed FreeBSD 6.1 on an Acer Aspire 1640WLMi laptop,
now when I start it (Gnome already installed too) my screen looks VERY VERY
big, like the old-fashioned Windows 98; login screen takes the half of the
display, jejeje, so seems a "drivers problem" with my video card (Intel 915
GM/GMS), where I can found these drivers ??? If it is any other kind of
problem, please point me to it.

Thanks in advance...

PS:  The same situation with an Asus P4P800-VM (video: Intel 865G).