Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 1995 22:05:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      guido@gvr.win.tue.nl (Guido van Rooij)
To:        phk@ref.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        jkh@violet.berkeley.edu, security@FreeBSD.org, csteiner@vaultbbs.com
Subject:   Re: your mail

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> > Of course, Satan has been well tested on FreeBSd systems (like
> > all his tools).
> >

> We're in for a bumpy ride,  We use a daemon as mascot, and now we find out
> that Satan has been testing FreeBSD systems.
> Take cover, the religious self-righteous will be on us any second now!
> :-)

I saw a cartoon about Satan, which was kind of funny considering
all the fuss ppl are making about wheather or not it will be a tool
for or against hackers:

	A human resource suit working on a desk
	Satan waiting in a chair to get interviewed
	2 employees peeking through the window of the suit's office
		asking each other: he's gonna work *for* us, right?

At least, even before appearance, the tool already has a colourfull
history. Ppl speculating about its non-existance because the original
release date (April 1st. Now resceduled for the 5th).
Further, the other developper, Dan Farmer (former CERT and Sun)
got sacked by CGI.....

-Guido