Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:40:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        torstenb@vmunix.org
Cc:        patrick@mindstep.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 code freeze scheduled for Jan 15th

> I strongly suggest to not release 4.0 till the IPv6 import has been finished.
> Beside the need for IPv6 it would be wrong to ship a release with a half-
> complete implementation.

I expect every person that has made similiar statements here and bore
all the developers with the additional workload of reading them to
download 4.0-current, enable INETV6 and start applying every patch
that the KAME group posts to the -committers list and have complete
review feedback within 48 hours of such patches being posted.

If you, the users, are not ready to do this, STOP asking those to be
the folks so described:

``We the willing have been doing so much with so little for so long
that we are now qualified to do anything with absolutely nothing at all''.

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX @ CN85sl - (RWG25)               rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net