Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:49:06 -0700
From:      matt <matt@602.ORG>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   touchpad problems

i have a toshiba satellite 1110. I just put 5.0-release on it, and i cant for the life of
me, get my touchpad to work (in console or X).

I have it set up using /dev/sysmouse because thats all it detected. It doesnt have a
psm0 device in /dev even though it IS a ps2 mouse.

No matter how much I toy with this, i cant seem to get it working. Any advice or insight
into this problem or maybe something similar was greatly appreciated.

Im kind of in a hurry, so if this isnt enough info to go off of, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Peace,
Matt