Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:00:08 -0600
From:      "Joseph T. Klein" <jtk@titania.net>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: support of iso networking

So how great a delta exists between NetBSD and FreeBSD?
Can't the NetBSD code be used as a starting point?

Any written guidelines on how interface at the kernel?
Am I just stuck picking through the net* code?

BTW - The corporate IS guys run adelphia.com. They don't listen
to us. We just work here.

--
Joseph T. Klein
Senior Network Engineer/Peering Coordinator
Adelphia Backbone Team
PSTN: +1 414 628 3380   INOC-DBA: 19548*585