Date:      Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:24:43 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        PJ <af.gourmet@videotron.ca>
Cc:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, Steve Bertrand <steve@ibctech.ca>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I hate to bitch but bitch I must

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:29:04 -0400, PJ <af.gourmet@videotron.ca> wrote:
> It is simple to understand Emglish but not so simple what was meant by
> whoever wrote it...I cannot correct something that I do not uderstand...
> come on, man, that should be easy to understand.

As English is not my native language, I *now* understand the
meaning of "it should"; in this case, it seems to mean something
like "basically, it is supposed to, but in this case, it does
not", regarding the desired action.

> I am afraid that with all the globalization people still do not
> understand that translations should be left to experts... an by that I
> mean the final version should always, and I mean always, be by a native
> speaking person.

It's still possible that non-native speakers misunderstand.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany