Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:07:54 -0600
From:      "Robert D. Hughes" <rob@robhughes.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: hang at boot

Ok... that does explain it, but this system is actually a DNS server
(double-split), and uses itself for DNS. Is there a work around? Named
doesn't get loaded until later, along with the mail server, since I do
it with scripts rather than from rc.conf. And since this box is rather
important, and since I waited around 10 minutes for it to go past that,
it seems rather troublesome. If its just a configuration issue, tell me
and I'll research it on the net.

Thanks,
Rob