Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 19:44:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: send-pr

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Satoshi Asami wrote:

>  * Who handles the setup of gnats on freefall?  I want to have a copy of all
>  * newly opened reports for category ports mailed to me (I'd guess that
>  * Satoshi has already done this for himself).  Do I do this myself, or is
>  * soemone responsible for the gnats configuration there?
>
> Well, I just added myself to freebsd-bugs and that includes a full
> (free) subscription of all bug reports.  (Yeah, not only ports, but
> it's still the same price. :)

Yeah, that's what Garrett said, it stinks.  I can't keep my mail that
organized.  What I would MUCH rather have is the results of:
query-pr -c ports -s open | mail chuckr@freebsd.org
sent once a week.  I'm not picky about the time frame, I could even go
for once a day (kinda too often, but that's ok).  Any way that could be
done on freefall?  It's not that big a listing, try it.

> Satoshi

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |