Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 14:43:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@alameda.net>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Translation (fwd)

Ohhhh, this guy comes from me. He asked on the german CCC mailing list how
to learn to hack. He got as an answer "Install linux, sit down and learn it".
I replied, "Or FreeBSD". He then asked me about sources for FreeBSD and I
pointed him at www.FreeBSD.org and mirrors. Another one rescued from Linux ;-)

Ulf.