Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:39:09 +0100
From:      "M. Hueck" <freebsd@mhueck.demon.nl>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Dell Inspiron 8200

Forgot an important problem:
With this in /boot/loader.conf, I can not start X. The only error I get in
the logfile is failure to load nvidia driver just after a 'write combine
range already clear' info message. After the nvidia failure X gives up.

Do I have to reinstall the nvidia driver because I enabled acpi_video ?

Thanks,
M. Hueck