Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2018 16:57:54 +0200
From:      Jakob Alvermark <jakob@alvermark.net>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   current + Atom graphics + drm-next-kmod = random black tiles

Hi,

I am using drm-next-kmod on my Acer E3-112, and it works quite ok for
daily use.

However, there is one thing that annoys me. Sometimes there are random
black "tiles".

I use xfce4 as my DE, and sometimes the xfce4-terminal is missing a
couple of lines of text is missing.

The problem is very visible when using freerdp.

Partial screenshot of what it looks like:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3MIBwkNaIKuRmN3r2

This machine has a Pentium N3540, so the graphics is "IntelĀ® HD Graphics
for Intel AtomĀ® Processor Z3700 Series"

How can I help debugging this?

Thanks,

Jakob