Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 02:37:58 -0700
From:      Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
To:        Tim E Schafer <tim_schafer@agship.com>
Cc:        'Ari Suutari' <ari.suutari@syncrontech.com>, 'Java FreeBSD' <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG, Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Subject:   Re: All Linux JDK with Hotspot or JIT unstable on FreeBSD

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 06:15:07PM -0700, Tim E Schafer wrote:
> Please, please do not quit.
> You've come so far.
>
> If there is anything I can do to help I would be honored to do so.
>
> My understanding from earlier posts is that there are some legal issues
> with this being an open process.  What if anything could I do to become
> involved at the code level (or any level I might be useful) ?

Yeah, I've gotten even farther, bubba. ;)

I finally fixed the bug that was busting my balls right now. It was a
typo in the Java bytecode tables from when I was trying to track down
a GCC/C++ bug. Moving to GCC 3.0.4, fixed the problem and reverting
the table code back to the original solved that problem. ;)

Man, you've got to look at that and laugh. /me giggles.

Now I've got to track down more pthreads issues.

;-)

bill