Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:13:40 -0400
From:      James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, mi@aldan.algebra.com
Subject:   Re: erlang port -- a poster child (Re: I'll be rolling a 4.1.1 r

"Scot W. Hetzel" wrote:

> > Here is my message of support.  Let me see if I have this straight.
> >
> > "port-update" is for changes/fixes/etc from everyone but the maintainer.
> >
> > "port-maintainer" is for changes/fixes/etc from the maintainer.
> >
> > Which is used for a new port?
> >
> How about adding another PR class for new ports (port-new).

That would make it easier.  I just found kde-foo and want to add it.  I
check and it is not in the ports system.  Checking the PR database would
be easier to only check the "port-new" class.

Jim
--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me in your ~/.signature
to help me spread!             <- Save this lifeform ;-)