Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:02:42 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        Dmitry Sivachenko <demon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        kde@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/x11/kde2 Makefile ports/misc/kde2-i18n Makefile distinfo pkg-plist ports/misc/kde2-i18n/files pkg-plist.sub patch-aa patch-ab ports/misc/kde2-i18n/scripts Configure ports/misc/kdeaddons Makefile distinfo pkg-plist ...

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 01:50:19AM -0700, Dmitry Sivachenko wrote:
>   Log:
>   Upgrade to 2.2.1.

I would like to remind people that this upgrade does not give you
much as far as FreeBSD goes, so don't give kde@ a hard time for
not doing it until now.  I was planning on holding off on
upgrading it until KDE 2.2.2 anyway, since that's coming out on
November 12th, but I will get the tarballs on November 5th.
Interested parties who wish to test the test packages that I
generate before the official release should inquire within.

--
wca