Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:35:47 -0400
From:      William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   does the "Windows" key not have a keycode?

I broke the space bar on the AT&T keyboard i was using before (the thing
was older than  i am, anyway), and so i bought this new IBM keyboard.
However, any time i am prompted for "ANY KEY", the Windows key never
seems to work.
if I am in an Xterm or somthing and i hit an F* key or Home or End or
some other equaly usless key it echos gibberish back at my.  the Windows
key does not.  does it not return a keycode when not under Windows?

--
William D. Freeman (wdf@picusnet.com)
http://members.xoom.com/EvilGNU