Date:      Mon,  7 Feb 2000 23:57:56 +0100
From:      "Kasper Kristiansson" <kasper@swebase.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Interested?

Hello we are a swedish freebsd user group and we have a mailinglist in swedish about freebsd. And a page soon. I wonder if you where interested to add our link on you site as the swedish user group so we could get more members. Please let me know if you thing this is intersting. And i will send you the link information directly.

Grettings from sweden Kasper.

Offcourse are our homepage on a freebsb server ;-)))