Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2019 18:23:23 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Manuel_RoMa?= <josema101@msn.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions\@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   why not?  (suggestion)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Manuel_RoMa?= writes:

>  Why is there no more support for multimedia in BSD, to match in
>  that sense to GNU-Linux, in the multimedia part?

	Thank you for volunteering to take on such a large and complex
project, with its multitude of specifications, near-zero tolerance for
error, and unco-operative yet unforgiving user base!
	We look forward to seeing the release candidate by ... say the
end of next week?

			Sarcastically (and probably unhelpfully),

				Robert Huff