Date:      Sat, 01 Feb 1997 14:01:47 -0800
From:      Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
To:        "Joseph I. Arias" <BigDaddy@LiveNet.Net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Subject: Re: Installing from DOS partition

Joseph I. Arias wrote:

SNIP [...] SNIP [deleted a lot of stuff];

> as for internet Netiquette? they will have to do like all the rest and
> learn it by the old rules trial and error... the best way to learn and
> thing in life. :)

  I don't want to burst your bubble here, but with an attitude like
  that, you're not going to last very long as an ISP!  Customers
  today are expecting A LOT of their ISP in terms of customer
  service.  If you tell them you're on your own, figure it out
  yourself, then most will say goodbye I'm taking my business to
  place where I can get some help.  There are just too many ISP's
  around for a customer to have to deal with that kind of attitude!
  Right now I have about 100+ ISP's to chose from.  If my current
  ISP told me to go learn it by trial and error, I would close my
  account and move on to another ISP.

--
Burton Sampley
Email: bsampley@best.com | home page: http://www.best.com/~bsampley