Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 1995 18:33:23 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Dyson <dyson@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), dennis@etinc.com, julian@freefall.freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FBSD support inc.

>>> John Dyson said:
 > I would hate to convert my hobby into something like work :-(.  When
 > I took the SVR4 support/development I thought that I would be like a
 > kid in a candy store.  It ended up that the kid ate too much candy...

Hmmm... Where is the candy ?

BTW: We do need professional support for some of the things that people
don't feel like doing.

At any rate, Julian I think is a good idea. We can consider the FreeBSD
distribution as an OEM kit which may need tuning or support for large
organizations. In fact, this may be one of the ways to spread out
FreeBSD by eliminating the fear of support.

	Regards,
	Amancio