Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 1997 19:56:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        Steven Harris <steve@hijinx.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IP Masquerading

	Hello Steven,

	Yes it is possible. You would have to enable the following in your
kernel:
options IPDIVERT
options IPFIREWALL
	and then get a NATd (network address translation daemon) package.
Unless you are using modem as one of your interfaces -- then you can use
-alias option in ppp (aka iijppp)

-- Yan

P.S. - natd can be found at either www.awfulhak.org/natd or at
ftp://kn6-045.ktvlpr.inet.fi/pub/natd