Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:16:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      George Dew <dare2go@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail/Outllok

I have been running Sendmail on my home BSD server without a hitch.  My
clients run Windows 98 and use Outlook as a mail client.  Everything
was running fine up until several days ago.

Now all of a sudden, I get an error from either of the two Windows 98
machies (or any laptop that connects) saying:

"A timeout occurred while communicating with the server."

As far as I can recall, I did not change any configuration settings so
I can't seem to find any correlation as to why Sendmail suddenly quit
working.

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to try them.

=====
George Dew
Response Networking Inc.
Box 3411 Grand Central Station