Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 00:49:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can I remote exec vic? nv?

I have a number of camera's setup around the Northern
California South Bay Area and would like to do the following:

   I like to have a menu (probably via fvwm) in which I can
   push a button and have a vic/nv session run on the remote
   host with the camera (probably via rsh) and have it pipe
   the data back to a vic/nv session on my local machine.

Can you specify everthing vic/nv needs via the command
line and will either run without an X display?

Thanks,

--
Brian Litzinger
<brian@mediacity.com>