Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:54:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Carl Strickler <cstrickl@ifta.net>
Cc:        "'Edhi Nugroho'" <edhinug@stmik-stikubank.ac.id>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Changing NIC Configuration

Were you able to change the NIC configuration of the card using
/stand/sysinstall (as I mentioned in my past e-mail)?

Normally any NIC changes under sysinstall should be reflected in
/etc/rc.conf

/etc/defaults/rc.conf only contains the bear defaults and you should be
making changes in /etc/rc.conf

the fxp interface isn't coming up when you do a ``ifconfig -a''?

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water