Date:      Thu,  6 Feb 2003 18:25:56 +0800
From:      dudleyrogers@hknetmail.com
To:        dudleyrogers@hknetmail.com
Subject:   urgently needed

Dear Friend,

I am Mr dudley rogers, the secretary of Commercial Farmers union branch in the
region of matabeleland,Zimbabwe. After the last general elections in my country
where the incumbent president MR. Robert Mugabe won the presidential election,
the government has adopted a very aggressive land reforms programme. This
programme is solely aimed at taking the land owned by white African farmers for
redistribution to black Africans. This programme has attracted worldwide
condemnation from world leaders including British prime minister,MR Tony Blair
and also forced several white farmers to flee the country for fear of
victimization and physical abuse.

Few months ago, our headquartes in Harare was attacked and looted by black
protesters and in the process burnt down the whole building. Fortunately,they
did not get access to the documents of our union funds which belong to the co-
operation. This cash is kept in UBS PRIVATE BANK IN SWITZERLAND.We are worried
that the money is no longer safe because our president ,ROBERT MUGABE might
freeze the account if he gets to know about it.

 Now I have the funds deposit documents in my hands  Once I can get your
commitment and sincerity of investing this funds on our behalf then I would
proceed to get the funds transfered into your nominated bank account anywhere
in the world.You do not have anything to worry about as I would undertake all
charges i have already perfected all avenues to get the money into your
account. i have the mandate from Mr Max Crawford,the president of the union to
get the funds out as fast as possible.You would be compensated for all your
effort once we have gotten the funds  to your account.

Please get back to me if you can be of assistance and I would want our
correspondence to be via email as most phone lines of white farmers are bugged
by the government.
   I expect your confidentiality and your promptresponse to this mail so as to
proceed.

dudley rogers