Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:51:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   sound problems

Hi everyone,
I am running 3.4 stable on a Toshiba Satellite 4010 CDT.  I'm having a
problem with sound that is giving me fits.  I tried PAO once before, but
it screwed up my serial port settings, and i'm not enough of a hacker to
try to figure out what went wrong.  I would like to solve this with a
kernel config.  I believe i have soundblaster and Yamaha OPL-S something
or other sound support.  I tried an idea last night using snd0 and sb0,
and that interfered with my PCMCIA modem being recognized.  Any ideas?  I
don't have my laptop here at work, but i can try any ideas on it
tonight.  I have tried combinations of pnp, snd, sbxvi, pcm, and others.