Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:42:11 +0000
From:      "Dennis Melentyev" <dennis.melentyev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   snd_hda on Dell Inspirion 1300 and output jacks

Hi Ariff and list!

Binary modules from 23/09 work amlost perfectly for me.
I'm still unable to get sound from microphone, but that could be just
some kind of misconfiguration. And not important to me ATM.

The only problem is that output goes through all jacks at once:
If I plug headset into the corresponding jack, loudspeakers are not disabled.
Where such events (plugging headset in and out) are processed? Is it
ACPI, driver or something else? How can I figure out what to fix?

--
Dennis Melentyev