Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:34:03 +0400 (GMT-4)
From:      William Salvino <ws@his.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions

Dear Sirs,

I have Linux installed and the kernel has to be in the first 1023
cylinders on the hard drive. Is this also the case with BSD?

I use the Windows NT boot loader to selectively load DOS, NT, or Red Hat
Linux from the bootloader menu. Does BSD have a bootsector I can strip off
with dd and insert in the NT bootloader?

Does BSD use LILO?

Approximately How large does a disk partition have to be for a
complete installation of everything on the BSD-CD?

Thankyou for your kind attention to my questions.

Sincerely,
Bill Salvino
e-mail: ws@his.com