Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:44:35 -0500
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@unixdaemons.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/44645: TODAY IS TROLL TUESDAY!!!!

Just for the record: I have nothing to do with this, in fact I remain
fairly inactive these days.  I have no idea who this person is or why
they have decided to use *me* as the originator.  heck, I don't even
idle on IRC anymore!

So, yeah, stop Emailing me with "is this really you" emails. K thx.

-Bosko

--
Bosko Milekic * bmilekic@unixdaemons.com * bmilekic@FreeBSD.org