Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 16:03:10 EST
From:      BMerinoG@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (Kein Thema)

                                                            5.3.2000

Dear Sirs!

Some days ago I noticed, that a company offers a very cheap fast ethernet set
from "fiberline corporation. The problem is, that I could not find a driver
for these fast ethernet cards of this company, within your documentation. Do
you have some informations, if this card is compatibel, with some other fast
ethernet cards, which are supported by free bsd 3.xx up for now and the
future?

Please send me some informations about this problem.

Yours faithfully

Samir El Husseini