Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:46:00 -500
From:      "Jim" <hostmaster@interaxs.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Listowner, Please help.

I unsubscribed to this list a week or so ago and all was fine, until
yesterday.

Yesterday, messages from this list started coming to me again. When
attempting to unsubscribe, the majordomo was of no help. The address
that I used to subscribe was:

hostmaster@gate2.interaxs.net

Please manually remove me from the list. I have way too many messages
coming in each day to deal with effectively.

Jim Evans