Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Stephen Beitzel <sbeitzel@foobie.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   php4 and mod_perl

I'm setting up a webserver with FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE. I wonder if anyone can
offer advice on how to go about installing apache with both php4 and mod_perl.
In /usr/ports/www there is a plain old apache port as well as ports for
apache and one other module, but I don't see any options for including both
of these. Is there some incompatibility between them that I should know
about?

Thank you,

Steve