Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:03:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      David C Ferovick <ferovick@runner>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup and missing makefiles

I've noticed when I cvsup some things it misses files.
For example cvsup stable-supfile while in /usr/src/share/examples/cvsup
runs ok, but when I make world I get an error.  I check on the error and
I find /usr/src/contrib/Makefile is not out there.

I thought cvsup was supposed to check to see if these files exist and add
them if they dont?

I'm asking on -current because I figured this was where people had the
most experience with cvsup and source trees :)

Dave Ferovick
(dferovic@ringer.cs.utsa.edu)
(ferovick@runner.jpl.utsa.edu)
UTSA Comp. Sci Major and ocassional sax player