Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:36:53 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        jonahkuo@mail.ttn.com.tw, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My opinion about freebsd (fwd)

> 	I attended the San Francisco FreeBSD Users' Group the other
> night and I think I was the only Real User there, the only person not
> a computer professional.

Well, as I also pointed out during that meeting, one of the crisises
we're currently suffering from is the fact people aren't writing
enough beginning user's guides, magazine articles or books. :-)

Another concept I'd had for the newsletter was that it could become
something like our oral tradition - collect each and every copy of it
(and yes, we send the newsletter out world-wide) and you'd have a
rather complete set of tutorials on a wide variety of subjects.

However, that still doesn't work if people don't submit things
to the newsletter. ;-)

					Jordan