Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:18:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UMASS USB bug? (getting the Sony disk-on-key device working)

:    First, the calculation of dataphysend is totally bogus.
:    You can just take the physical address and add (len - 1)
:    to it.  You have to take the virtual address, add len - 1
:    to it, and convert it to a physical address.  I can
:    crash my machine simply by doing a

    God, my grammer is getting really bad.  I meant,
    You can't just take the physical address and add (len - 1)
    to it, not that you can :-)  Then the sentence makes sense.

					-Matt