Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:21:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Netatalk hangs

Thanks to the help I received here, I have netatalk running on my laptop
which runs FreeBSD 4.3 stable on a 100BaseT ethernet network with two more
PCs running FreeBSD and an iMac running Mac OS 8.6.

My laptop shows up as a server in the Chooser on the iMac, I can log into
it and open the folder. When I try to copy a file (36KB or so) to the file
server folder, it just hangs until it disconnects.

I have Nifty Telnet and an X emulator working fine on the iMac, and the
browsers on the iMac can connect to the webservers on the laptops and
both PCs, so I don't think it's a networking problem.

Any ideas?