Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:58:56 +1000
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What program can make a ftp-proxy ?

What about Harvest? Anyone using that?

Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> you can use the program called squid for ftp proxy server.
> http://squid.nlanr.net/
>
> On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Derevyanko Alexandr Evgenievich wrote:
>

> > Anybody know, what can i use to establish ftp-proxy server on my host ?
> >
> > Alex.

http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different languages.
English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese, Bengali,
Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Persian, Swahili,
Sinhalese, Thai, Tamil, Urdu, Vietnamese. China Books for CIBTC, Beijing.