Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:35:17 +0430
From:      "Hamid Reza Hashemi Golpayegani" <hamid@morva.net>
To:        <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PicoBSD Customize under FreeBSD 4

Hi ,

I am a new freebsd user . I am working on PicoBSD on FreeBSD 4 and it seems
that PicoBSD is based on older version of FreeBSD . Because it's kernel
setting is incorrect in FreeBSD 4 and it message me some errors . So I want
to have a customize PicoBSD under FreeBSD 4 . so I change the kernel setting
for PicoBSD under FreeBSD 4 and want to Compile it . here is my setting :
#
# $Id: PICOBSD 1998/10/25 15:31:26 abial Exp $
#

machine  i386
cpu  I386_CPU
cpu  I486_CPU
cpu  I586_CPU
cpu  I686_CPU
ident   MORVA
maxusers 10

options  INET   #InterNETworking
options  FFS   #Berkeley Fast Filesystem
options  FFS_ROOT
options  MFS
options  COMPAT_43  #Compatible with BSD 4.3 [KEEP THIS!]
options  USERCONFIG  #boot -c editor
options  IPFIREWALL
options  IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
options  IPDIVERT
options  PCI_QUIET
#options  NO_LKM
options  NO_SWAPPING
options  ROOTDEVNAME=\"fd0\"

#config  kernel root on fd0a

device  isa0
device  pci0

device  fdc0 at isa? port IO_FD1 irq 6 drq 2
device  fd0 at fdc0 drive 0

device  sc0 at isa?

device  npx0 at nexus? port IO_NPX irq 13

device  sio0 at isa? port IO_COM1 flags 0x10 irq 4
device  sio1 at isa? port IO_COM2 irq 3
device  sio2 at isa? disable port IO_COM3 irq 5
device  sio3 at isa? disable port IO_COM4 irq 9

#device rl
#device tx

device   ed0  at isa? port 0x280 irq 5 iomem 0xd8000
device   ed1  at isa? port 0x300 irq 10 iomem 0xd0000
device   ep0  at isa? port 0x300 irq 10
device   ep1  at isa? port 0x280 irq 5
device   ie0  at isa? port 0x300 irq 5 iomem 0xd0000
device   ie1  at isa? port 0x360 irq 7 iomem 0xd0000

pseudo-device loop
pseudo-device ether
pseudo-device tun
pseudo-device  ppp  2
pseudo-device pty

options MFS_ROOT
options MFS_ROOT_SIZE=820
so when I compile it under FreeBSD 4 it make depend successfully and when I
make it for kernel after a few second of compiling message me that some
undefined refrences is exist . So Please check my kernel setting and let me
know my problem .

Thank You
Hamid Hashemi
Tehran - Iran