Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:49:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Baldwin <john@baldwin.cx>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FW: [Announce] December BAFUG meeting of San Francisco chapter

                         -- San Francisco BAFUG --
                      (Bay Area FreeBSD Users Group)

                           December 2001 Meeting

The San Francisco chapter of the Bay Area FreeBSD Users Group (BAFUG) will
be holding its monthly meeting on Thursday, December 13th.  This month's
meeting will be held at Peter's Cafe in Millbrae. The meeting will start at
7:00 pm.

Agenda :

    ==> Rich Morin has been using BSD since 1984, when he first loaded it
        onto his Sun Workstation (serial #285).  He will give an informal
        talk on the Meta Project, the FreeBSD Browser, and the new DOSSIER
        series of documentation collections.  All of this has something to
        do with the integration of documentation and system metadata, or so
        he believes...

    ==> We will not be ordering Pizza. Peter's Cafe is a full service
        restaurant with a good food on the menu. Remember to tip the wait
        staff.

    ==> Of course, we will have the usually kvetchen about sundry
        topics

Location :
    This months meeting will be held at Peter's Cafe which is at 10 El
    Camino Real in Millbrae. There is plenty parking in their lot.

Time :
    The meeting starts at 7:00ish. Try at get there early and order your
    food. We generally get kicked out around 10:00 pm.

Directions :
    We are working on directions. Please check the web site for updated
    directions.

WWW info :
    More info can be found at the following URLs

        BAFUG - http://www.bafug.{org|com|net}
        Daemon News - http://www.daemonnews.org

Contact :
    Please contact Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com> or Nicole
    Harrington <nicole@deamontech.com> before 6pm December 13th so we can
    have a basic idea of how people are going to show up.

--

John Baldwin <john@baldwin.cx>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/