Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:42:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nigeria Port Authority <Controller_scott@rediffmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Important Message...

HEAD OF OPERATIONS NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY
1 Marine Road Apapa Lagos
Tel:++234-808474362
Tel:++234 01-417-9031
CONTRACT #:NPA/FGN/MIN/009.
Registered No: 1026167.
Attn: Beneficiary/Contractors

CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION:

Following the signal we received from our company records Concerning your payment from reserve account they have with us,be informed that your payment will now be effected from our bank (ZENNITH BANK PLC) Lagos Nigeria.

During the auditing and verifying of your files it was discovered from the records of outstanding transfer's due for payment. Many officials and some of our agents from the source origin have delayed in awarding you the contract for one reason and the other Following the out come of board of director's meeting with other commercial banks here in Lagos.

We hereby bring to your notice that your name fails among the top twenty contractor/beneficiary that will be receiving their Contract, which has been delayed. I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and the part payment of Nine million, seven Hundred Dollars ($9.7Million USD) will be released to you as soon as you re-confirm your information to us.

Kindly re-confirm your information to us so that this office can proceed immediate for the approval and immediate award of your contract without further delays. Also you are hereby advice to stop further communications with those who claim to have your files in one Office Or the other because they are nothing but imposters.

1) Your full name.
2) Contact Address
3) Phone, fax and mobile #.
4) Age.
5) Occupation.
6) Your scanned copy of your international passport / driven License

In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you via wired Transfer to your nominated bank account or ATM CARD.

you are advised to get back to me immediately for more clarifications.

Always send your reply to this email (Controller_scott@yahoo.com ) so that i will be able to get back to you immedately.

Best Regards,
Controller. Mark Scott,
Head Operation