Date:      Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:56:02 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Luis_G=F3mez_Ferrer_de_Couto?= <jlgomez@grupo-open.es>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Support ibcs2 (SCO)

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the ibcs2 module (an SCO emulator) in my BSD 5.4-RELEASE
machine, and having a problem. I've previously tested it in 4.10, 4.11, 5.1
and 5.2.1 and it always worked like a charm. I'm getting the following error
when trying to execute...

module_register_init: MOD_LOAD (ibcs2, 0xc1700e90, 0) error 45

Problem is, I can't go back to any of those distributions because of some
other issues with certain drivers. Checking this patch
(ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-03:10.ibcs2.as
c ) did not help either.

Any ideas?

(Sorry about the vague explanation... this is actually two guys, one with
the problem and the other trying to translate it with basically no idea what
for crying out loud is happening... yeah that's me :P)