Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 04:22:39 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Jonathan Mini <mini@d198-232.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG, sos@FreeBSD.dk, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VESA VBE 1.2 and 2.0 library

>   Commit privileges would be helpful, although not a requirement by any means
.
> It really depends on how you want me to contribute my work.
>
> (Aside from the fact that it would be cool to have commit privleges)

Heh.  Well, I'll tell you what.  No one has objected to this idea, but
Soren is also wanting to have a little oversight here anyway since
much of this will be in his corner of the system and for that, you
might as well have him review and commit it anyway since that'll be
the shortest distance between two points for that particular model.
Once you're up to speed and he's eager to get out of the loop, I'll
transition you to full committer status and you can simply maintain
and extend this work on your own.  Sound reasonable?

					Jordan