Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:25:44 +0100 (MET)
From:      Michael Grant <mg-fbsd3@grant.org>
To:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sharing files within a cluster

Anyone know about this "single image linux cluster"?  How's that done?
It seems to me that there would need to be something local to each
box, minimally /etc, no?

Andy, I agree with you that having a common process space and the
ability to migrate processies across machines would be a big win.  If
that could be done on a freebsd cluster along with a single image,
that would definitely be a reason to use a freebsd cluster over a
linux cluster.

Realistically, how close are you to this?

Michael Grant