Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:10:18 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramírez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Uptime basics!!!

Hi,

    I like to see the CPU usage at a given time, and when i write uptime
command it gives me diferent values for 1,5 and 15 minutes average, but my
simple question is wich its the highest value that a CPU can have, because I
have notice that in sometimes it gives me 0.50, and in another times it
givesme 2.35, and also I have seen numbers like 5.48 and I dont know how to
interpret that in a % way.

Thanks in Advance

Ales