Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 1996 02:34:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu (David E. O'Brien)
To:        geckograf@seldon.terminus.com (Douglas MacDonald)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: neophyte can't install freebsd

>  Last question: Have you heard of the software utility called
> "System Commander 2.1" by V Communications? Supposedly it assist's the
> user in setting up multiple operating systems on one hard drive. Any feed
> back will be appreciated, unless you laugh hysterically at my query. Thanxs

No laughing here.  I use this exact utilitiy.  Works GREAT with FreeBSD,
MS-DOS 5.1 and Novell DOS 7.  Much nicer interface than booteasy.  Just
igore the fact that System Commander says the disk type for the FreeBSD
disk or slice is "UNKNOWN".  It works just fine.

-- David   (obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu)