Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:40:47 -0700
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell RAID PERC (MegaRAID) 3si.

I am not subscribed to questions so please cc me personally, thanks.

I just bought a couple of used 2450's on ebay with MegaRAID, configured them
for 0 +1 RAID using the MegaRAID bios and they are working great, I HOPE?
Please could someone please let me know if their are any tools in or for
FreeBSD that will allow me to monitor, rebuild, etc.?  Maybe something like
Mike Smith's admin tool for 3Ware?

Thanks,

ed